Self-employed / Sole Proprietor
- Call 651 917-3727 to make an
- If you are self-employed or a
sole proprietor, click here to
display the Self-employed / Sole Proprietor Tax Organizer.
- Fill out the Self-employed /
Sole Proprietor Tax Organizer form.
- Bring the form to your meeting
along with the following:
- Last years tax forms, including
- P&L (Income statement) and
Balance Sheet if you have them, otherwise bring your income and
expense summaries. Refer to #2 above.
- Depreciable Assets (tools)
including date purchased and amount paid for each one
- Auto mileage log or expenses
(make, model, year, miles driven, total & business)
- Cost of goods sold, if any
- Closing bank balance
- 1099's if appropriate
Note: You will need
Adobe Reader to use the link in #2 above.
here to download the application if it is not already on your
computer system and follow the instructions for your specific